Thursday, May 7, 2015

EOC - Photography Store



This weeks assignment is to take a photo of yourself in a photography store. This image was taken at a bestbuy store located in the SW side of town and in this store location there is small photo department that has a limited amount of gear for consumers. The disappointing thing about this store is that is doesn't have the top of the line cameras such as D750, 1DC, D800,  1DX from Canon and so forth. The good thing about shopping at bestbuy is that they offer a great credit card awards program which if I where to purchase a camera from them as long as it over $1000 you can have 6 month no interest. I did this with a camera I bought from them last year. At this store I was there to see if they have the new apple watch that I wanted to buy. That watch would help me out when shooting nightlife because of the constant messaging and email checking during the event that I am working at.

No comments:

Post a Comment