Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Paparazzi image

This image is suppose to represent a paparazzi image of me working on a set. A lot of filmmakers have their image taken while filming out on location. Some examples are JJ abram on the set of the new starwars film. In this image you can see a film crew and couple of actors in chairs. I am located in the middle wearing blue and operating the camera. A similar post that is famous at the moment is a image captured on an iphone similar to this of  ryan reynold on set with a film crew working on the new deadpool movie. How I set up this shot was simple since I was actually filming a short film scene I asked my buddy brylle gaviola to take a paparazzi type shot of me working on his iPhone. The positioning of the people one the set was all arrange by me from the actor to the placement of camera gear and crew members. Even though thi shot isnt the best quality but for the most part some of the most famous paparazzii images are taking on iphone cameras anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment